Unofficial but related work on Shaarli. If you maintain one of these, please get in touch with us to help us find a way to adapt your work to our fork.
TODO: contact repos owners to see if they'd like to standardize their work with the community fork.
Third party plugins
- autosave by @kalvn: Automatically saves data when editing a link to avoid any loss in case of crash or unexpected shutdown.
- Code Coloration by @ArthurHoaro: client side code syntax highlighter.
- social by @alexisju: share links to social networks.
- emojione by @NerosTie: Add colorful emojis to your Shaarli.
- launch - Launch Plugin is a plugin designed to enhance and customize Launch Theme for Shaarli.
See Theming for the list of community-contributed themes, and an installation guide.
- shaarchiver - Archive your Shaarli bookmarks and their content
- shaarli-river - An aggregator for shaarlis with many features
- Shaarlo - An aggregator for shaarlis with many features (a very popular running instance among french shaarliers: shaarli.fr)
- Shaarlimages - An image-oriented aggregator for Shaarlis
- mknexen/shaarli-api - A REST API for Shaarli
- Self dead link - Detect dead links on shaarli. This version use the database of shaarli. An another version, can be used for others shaarli (but use most ressources).
Integration with other platforms
Alternatives to Shaarli