Who We Are
Sunrise is a movement to stop climate change and create millions of good jobs in the process.
We're building an army of young people to make climate change an urgent priority across America, end the corrupting influence of fossil fuel executives on our politics, and elect leaders who stand up for the health and wellbeing of all people.
We are ordinary young people who are scared about what the climate crisis means for the people and places we love. We are gathering in classrooms, living rooms, and worship halls across the country. Everyone has a role to play. Public opinion is already with us - if we unite by the millions we can turn this into political power and reclaim our democracy.
We are not looking to the right or left. We look forward. Together, we will change this country and this world, sure as the sun rises each morning.
- We are a movement to stop climate change and create millions of good-paying jobs in the process.
- We grow our power through talking to our communities.
- We are Americans from all walks of life.
- We are nonviolent in word and deed.
- We tell our stories and we honor each other's stories.
- We ask for help and we give what we can.
- We take initiative.
- We embrace experimentation and we learn together.
- We take care of ourselves, each other, and our shared home.
- We stand with other movements for change.
- We shine bright.
=> mel / trad en fr : rép négative